Saturday, February 1, 2014

DAY IV: STAY HUNGRY

I am awake early, assessing some carnage from yesterday, brewing some SAC, and getting ready to walk for about 45 minutes before dawn (wife is training at 0600 so I need to be up and back early).

I got a little sloppy yesterday.  First the good:  felt good and ate a good supply of low glycemic fruits, nuts, and carnivorous offerings.  The bad:  a Starbucks venti, soy, sugar-free vanilla latte (extra hot) tasted great about 12:35 p.m., but it's not good for me -- soy and too much other crap and caffeine I didn't need.  Then, more Artisan Nut-Thins.  Then, at night, lots of processed meat with added sugar and carbs (that's right, they put sugar and carbs in everything); not a lot of sugar and carbs, but enough to be very uncool.

I tell my vegetarian friends one can be a bad Paleo devotee or a bad vegetarian -- "bad" meaning ingesting processed junk with no benefit as a convenience or crutch.  Note to self:  HTFU (harden the fuck up).

The coffee is kicking in.  Time to walk.  Yesterday's semi-carnage is done.  Time to move forward.  No looking back.
Tough Guys. ever notice how the tough guy never looks back during an explosion in the movies? well here is a tribute to all of them... How do you kill a ninja with gun skills? YOU BLOW HIM UP OF COURSE! (check out my blog and read some reviews http://kenan0luke.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment